Thursday, October 16, 2008

#1 Introduction and disclaimer

First, welcome to my blog and I hope you'll enjoy reading about my take on life. It's interesting how life comes full circle. My first big break in corporate Americas was designing and selling websites. Once I moved technologies from web development to data storage my passion for the web dwindled. Web 2.0 has definitely brought excitement back into the web for me. This website, this blog is long over due. I have so much to share from technology, philosophy, my hobbies, the minushia of life, and most of all how I'm living my dream everyday. It's time to give back to the web that has given me so much. It's begins here. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do. Welcome.

Disclaimer:

OK. I'm going to talk about a lot of different things some plain, some controversial. Read my blog at your own risk. I take absolutely no responsibility for anything that you do from reading my blog. I love America. My lawyer loves America. We are the land of free and I believe in that freedom very much. One of the greatest rights as Americans is the right to be stupid. For example if I talk about doing something, you do it too, and get hurt in anyway; don't blame me. Chalk it up as one of those "learning experiences" my teachers would call things when you failed. If I talk about anything financial and you loose money somehow, don't look for me for money. You get the idea. Reading my blog will be risky, but life is risky and risky things feel good. With that said, now I begin....

No comments: